KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Her eyesight was saved by the fact that she had not rubbed her eyes. She told CTS she tried to wash her eyes out but the pain wouldn't cease.

Sweat bees got their name because they are drawn to the moisture and salt of human perspiration - both are found in tears. According to the Guardian, doctors at the Fooyin University Hospital in Taiwan were horrified after seeing the bees and described it as a "world's first".

A Taiwanese woman was weeding around relatives' graves when a gust of wind blew what she thought was dirt into her eyes.

PSG 2 - 2 Strasbourg - Match Report & Highlights
The draw left PSG 20 points clear at the top of Ligue 1 with eight matches to play and a game in hand over second-placed Lille . Choupo-Moting had given the champions-in-waiting the lead after 13 minutes before Nuno Da Costa's leveller.

According to pest control company Terminix, sweat bees are tiny creatures, typically ranging from 0.125 to 0.5 inches in length. Doctors are also asking people to wear sunglasses to shield their eyes from the sun, as well as critters. As the Canadian Wildlife Federation notes, sweat bees can be identified by their bright metallic green or blue colour. Sweat bees sting, but their stings are not as painful as honey bee stings.

"Thankfully she came to the hospital early, otherwise I might have had to take her eyeball out to save her life". He, was pulling weeds when the insects flew into her eye, BBC News reported.

Sweat bees are incredibly small, which makes them hard for humans to notice as they fly around, according to Terminix. "If she did she could have induced the bees to produce venom... she could have gone blind".

Record-Breaking 17-Foot Python Found Slithering Around Florida
Male pythons are tagged with radio transmitters, allowing researchers to track the male as it moves toward breeding females. While this latest find is impressive, it's not the biggest python to have been discovered in the Florida Everglades.

The woman is expected to make a full recovery, according to a CNN report citing Taiwanese media.

"They are still alive, they've been sent as specimens to another organisation and will be studied", said Dr Hong.

Doctors at Taiwan's Fooyin University Hospital were shocked at what they found to be the cause of the woman's eye inflammation: Bees.

Health department confirms IN first measles case IN 2019
Measles is a highly contagious disease that is spread through the air when a person with measles coughs or sneezes. The rash begins on the face as flat, red spots and spreads down the neck and trunk to the rest of the body.

"This is the first time in Taiwan we've seen something like this", the doctor said.


COMMENTS